Exercise on Italian masculine definite articles
Masculine definite articles are used depending on the intial letter of the word they precede.
IL (singular) I (plural) --> + any consonant
L' (singular) --> + any vowel
LO (singular) GLI (plural) --> + gn, ps, pn, st, sp, z, x, y, s + consonant
1. Mi chiedo se sia ___ caso di andarci a parlare.
- I am wondering if I should go talking to him.
2. Quello è ___ regalo che ho ricevuto per Natale.
- That's the present I received for Christmas.
3. In estate i ragazzi fanno ___ tuffi nella nostra piscina.
- In summer, the boys dive in our swimming pool.
4. A mio nonno piaceva giocare con ___ scacchi.
- My granddad liked playing chess.
5. ___ studenti di oggi sono diversi di quelli di vent'anni fa.
- Students today are not like twenty years ago.
6. Senti, puoi prestarmi ___ tuo computer?
- Look, can you lend me your computer?
7. C'è stata una riunione tra ___ capi ieri.
- There was a meeting between the bosses yesterday.
8. Città del Vaticano è ___ Stato più piccolo del mondo.
- Vatican City is the smallest State in the World.
9. ___ colori della bandiera italiana sono verde, bianco e rosso.
- Green, white, and red are the colours of the Italian flag.
10. ___ articoli italiani sono tanti.
- The Italian articles are many.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more