Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the trapassato prossimo
1. L'aereo non era in orario perchè ____ (decollare) con 40 minuti di ritardo - The plane was not on time because it had taken off 40 minutes late.
2. Sapevo i motivi per cui Luca ____ (rallegrarsi) così tanto - I knew the reasons why Luca got so happy.
3. Luisa nuotava tutti i giorni perchè glielo ____ (dire) un'amica - Luisa swam every day because a friend had told her.
4. Non conoscevamo le persone che ____ (chiamato) - We didn't know the people who had called.
5. Non ____ (comprare) il vaso perchè non mi piaceva - I didn't bought the vase because I didn't like it.
6. Stavo leggendo il documento che già ____ (leggere) - I was reading the paper that I had already read.
7. Non ____ (bere) niente per tutto il giorno quindi avevate molta sete - You hadn't drunk anything the whole day so you were thirsty.
8. Non è andato al concerto perchè non ____ (prendere) i biglietti - He didn't go to the concert because he hadn't bought the tickets.
9. Sara ____ (dimenticarsi) di fare i compiti - Sara had forgotten to do her homework.
10. Corrado ____ (pranzare) a casa della nonna prima di andare al cinema - Corrado had eaten at his grandmother's house before he went to the cinema.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!