Fill in the blanks with the correct form of parlare
1. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo trapassato) con Mara, ora non sarebbe arrabbiata con te - If you had talked to Mara, she wouldn't be angry with you.
2. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) con Giuseppe starò meglio - When I will have talked with Giuseppe I will feel better.
3. Luca e Marco non ____ (indicativo presente) portoghese - Luca and Marco don't speak Portuguese.
4. Noi ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) con il professore dei voti di nostro figlio - We talked with the professor about our son's marks.
5. Io ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri con Giorgio se solo sapessi la sua lingua - I would gladly talk with Giorgio, if I only knew his language,
6. Gli anziani amano ____ (infinito presente) e raccontare storie ai giovani - Old people love to talk and to tell stories to young people.
7. Sto perdendo la pazienza! ____ (imperativo) e dimmi cosa è successo! - I'm losing my patience! Speak out and tell me what happened!
8. ____ (gerundio presente) del più e del meno abbiamo trascorso tutto il pomeriggio insieme - We spent the whole afternoon together talking about this and that.
9. Io ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) con Anna solo dopo che mi avrà chiesto scusa - I will talk to Anna only after she will have apologised.
10. Non credete che il presidente ____ (congiuntivo passato) nell'interesse della nazione? - Don't you think the president spoke for the nation's interest?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Very experienced teacher!
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more
Translator and teacher
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more