Fill in the blanks with the correct form of parlare
1. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo trapassato) con Mara, ora non sarebbe arrabbiata con te - If you had talked to Mara, she wouldn't be angry with you.
2. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) con Giuseppe starò meglio - When I will have talked with Giuseppe I will feel better.
3. Luca e Marco non ____ (indicativo presente) portoghese - Luca and Marco don't speak Portuguese.
4. Noi ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) con il professore dei voti di nostro figlio - We talked with the professor about our son's marks.
5. Io ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri con Giorgio se solo sapessi la sua lingua - I would gladly talk with Giorgio, if I only knew his language,
6. Gli anziani amano ____ (infinito presente) e raccontare storie ai giovani - Old people love to talk and to tell stories to young people.
7. Sto perdendo la pazienza! ____ (imperativo) e dimmi cosa è successo! - I'm losing my patience! Speak out and tell me what happened!
8. ____ (gerundio presente) del più e del meno abbiamo trascorso tutto il pomeriggio insieme - We spent the whole afternoon together talking about this and that.
9. Io ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) con Anna solo dopo che mi avrà chiesto scusa - I will talk to Anna only after she will have apologised.
10. Non credete che il presidente ____ (congiuntivo passato) nell'interesse della nazione? - Don't you think the president spoke for the nation's interest?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more