Fill in the blanks with the correct form of parlare
1. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo trapassato) con Mara, ora non sarebbe arrabbiata con te - If you had talked to Mara, she wouldn't be angry with you.
2. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) con Giuseppe starò meglio - When I will have talked with Giuseppe I will feel better.
3. Luca e Marco non ____ (indicativo presente) portoghese - Luca and Marco don't speak Portuguese.
4. Noi ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) con il professore dei voti di nostro figlio - We talked with the professor about our son's marks.
5. Io ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri con Giorgio se solo sapessi la sua lingua - I would gladly talk with Giorgio, if I only knew his language,
6. Gli anziani amano ____ (infinito presente) e raccontare storie ai giovani - Old people love to talk and to tell stories to young people.
7. Sto perdendo la pazienza! ____ (imperativo) e dimmi cosa è successo! - I'm losing my patience! Speak out and tell me what happened!
8. ____ (gerundio presente) del più e del meno abbiamo trascorso tutto il pomeriggio insieme - We spent the whole afternoon together talking about this and that.
9. Io ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) con Anna solo dopo che mi avrà chiesto scusa - I will talk to Anna only after she will have apologised.
10. Non credete che il presidente ____ (congiuntivo passato) nell'interesse della nazione? - Don't you think the president spoke for the nation's interest?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!