Spot the verbi difettivi
Click on the verbi difettivi that you find in the sentences
1. Questo lavoro è urgente - This work is urgent.
2. Dopo la cura, il ginocchio non pruderà più - After the treatment the knee won't itch anymore.
3. Siccome il Presidente arriverà in città, fervono i preparativi per accoglierlo - Since the President is coming to town, the preparation to welcome him is in full swing.
4. Maria suole comprare due baguettes tutti i giorni - Maria has the habit of buying two baguesttes every day.
5. Appena ha saputo che era il mio compleanno, Luca è partito per la tangente ed ha iniziato ad organizzare la festa - As soon as Luca knew about my birthday, he went off at a tangent and started to organise the party.
6. Cosa desidera? Mi aggrada un croissant al cioccolato - What would you like? I'd like a chocolate croissant.
7. Non credevo che in questo paese vigessero delle leggi cosi severe - I didn't know that in this country laws were so strict.
8. Oggi il sole splende quindi sarà una bella giornata - The sun is shining today so it will be a good day.
9. Questo nuovo taglo di capelli ti si addice - This new haircut suits you.
10. Questo computer è fallato - This is a defective computer.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more