Spot the verbi difettivi
Click on the verbi difettivi that you find in the sentences
1. Questo lavoro è urgente - This work is urgent.
2. Dopo la cura, il ginocchio non pruderà più - After the treatment the knee won't itch anymore.
3. Siccome il Presidente arriverà in città, fervono i preparativi per accoglierlo - Since the President is coming to town, the preparation to welcome him is in full swing.
4. Maria suole comprare due baguettes tutti i giorni - Maria has the habit of buying two baguesttes every day.
5. Appena ha saputo che era il mio compleanno, Luca è partito per la tangente ed ha iniziato ad organizzare la festa - As soon as Luca knew about my birthday, he went off at a tangent and started to organise the party.
6. Cosa desidera? Mi aggrada un croissant al cioccolato - What would you like? I'd like a chocolate croissant.
7. Non credevo che in questo paese vigessero delle leggi cosi severe - I didn't know that in this country laws were so strict.
8. Oggi il sole splende quindi sarà una bella giornata - The sun is shining today so it will be a good day.
9. Questo nuovo taglo di capelli ti si addice - This new haircut suits you.
10. Questo computer è fallato - This is a defective computer.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!