Spot the verbi difettivi
Click on the verbi difettivi that you find in the sentences
1. Questo lavoro è urgente - This work is urgent.
2. Dopo la cura, il ginocchio non pruderà più - After the treatment the knee won't itch anymore.
3. Siccome il Presidente arriverà in città, fervono i preparativi per accoglierlo - Since the President is coming to town, the preparation to welcome him is in full swing.
4. Maria suole comprare due baguettes tutti i giorni - Maria has the habit of buying two baguesttes every day.
5. Appena ha saputo che era il mio compleanno, Luca è partito per la tangente ed ha iniziato ad organizzare la festa - As soon as Luca knew about my birthday, he went off at a tangent and started to organise the party.
6. Cosa desidera? Mi aggrada un croissant al cioccolato - What would you like? I'd like a chocolate croissant.
7. Non credevo che in questo paese vigessero delle leggi cosi severe - I didn't know that in this country laws were so strict.
8. Oggi il sole splende quindi sarà una bella giornata - The sun is shining today so it will be a good day.
9. Questo nuovo taglo di capelli ti si addice - This new haircut suits you.
10. Questo computer è fallato - This is a defective computer.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and English teacher
I teach: English, Italian
Buongiorno! I am an Italian native speaker with excellent English. I have lived in the UK for 4 years. I studied Languages and Literature at... University and always wanted to become a teacher. I have TEFL certification. I have taken a module "Teaching Italian as a foreign language" at the University of Reading and I have experience teaching Italian and English to children and young adults. I can help with after-school, homework, conversation, grammar, and writing in all sorts of contexts. I am highly organised and I enjoy creating lesson plans. Teaching is something I love. I don't even see it as a job! I just love helping people learn languages. Read more
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more