Fill in the blanks with the correct form of sentire
1. L'altra notte, mentre dormivamo, ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) un rumore - The other night, while we were sleeping, we heard a noise.
2. Voglio andare a casa perchè non mi ____ (indicativo presente) molto bene - I just want to go home because I'm not feeling very well.
3. ____ (imperativo) voi bene quello che vi dico perchè non lo ripeterò un'altra volta! - Hear/listen carefully what I tell you because I won't repeat it another time.
4. Lucia si ____ (condizionale presente) più a suo agio se smettessi di fissarla - Lucia would feel more comfortable/at ease if you stopped staring at her.
5. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) una notizia falsa sul mio conto, me lo diresti? - If you heard a fake news about me, would you tell me?
6. Marco non crede che si ____ (indictaivo futuro semplice) meglio in vista della gara - Marco doesn't think he will feel better for the race.
7. ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) anche voi il terremoto? - Have you heard the earthquake as well?
8. La prima volta che lo vidi, io ____ (indicativo passato remoto) le farfalle nello stomaco - The first time that I saw him, I felt butterflies in my stomach.
9. ____ (gerundio passato) cosa ha detto il capo, ho perso la pazienza - Having heard what the boss said, I lost my patience.
10. Non mi piace ____ (infinito) i vestiti di lana sulla pelle - I don't like to feel woollen clothes on my skin.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more