Exercise on comparative and superlative adverbs - Fill in the blanks
Comparatives: Più (more) Meno (less) + Adverb + Di - Tanto (as) + Adverb + Quanto (as)
Superlatives: Relative: Determinate article + Più / Meno + adverb + Di (+ determinate article) / Tra / Fra
Absolute: Superlative adjective (feminine singular form) + mente
1. Ti senti bene? Hai mangiato ____.
- Are you okay? You ate very very little.
2. Usain Bolt corse ____.
- Usain Bolt ran super fast.
3. Marco seguiva la lezione attentamente. (+) Luca seguiva la lezione attentamente. (-)
Marco seguiva la lezione ____ di Luca.
- Marco was following the lesson carefully. (+) Luca was following the lesson carefully. (-)
Marco was following the lesson more carefully than Luca.
4. Hai dormito ____!
- You slept so much!
5. ____ di così non potrebbe andare.
- It can't get any better than this.
6. Usa ____ il cellulare e esci di ____
- Use your phone less and go out more.
7. Mi sono svegliata e il collo mi faceva ____
- I woke up and my neck was hurting so bad.
8. Mi sono addormentato ________meno vivacemente:Comparative of Vivace____allegramente quanto/tanto allegramente quanto:Comparative of equality of Allegro* la mamma.
- Dad was dancing as happily as mom.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more