Exercise on Italian adverbs of doubt - Single choice set
1. Non mi ha ancora detto _____ verrà con noi oppure no.
- He hasn't told me yet whether he will come with us or not.
2. Mi chiedevo se potesse ________ inviarmi l'indirizzo via email.
- I was wondering if you possibly send me the address via email.
3. ______ domani riceverò una risposta.
- Maybe tomorrow I will get an answer.
4. Non so _____ faccia freddo in questa stanza o se io abbia la febbre.
- I don't know whether it's cold in this room of whether I have fever.
5. ______ potremmo uscire insieme venerdì sera?
- Maybe we could hang out Friday night?
6. Molto _______ non finirà bene.
- It's very probable/likely that it won't end well.
7. _____ non ci sei tu, non è la stessa cosa.
- If you aren't there, it's not the same thing.
8. ______ è solo stanco.
- Maybe he's just tired.
9. Non è che ________ potresti parlare tu con la zia?
- Couldn't you possibly talk to aunt?
10. Chi ha composto questa sinfonia?
- Who composed this symphony?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more