Exercise on Italian possessive pronouns - Multiple choice
Mine: il mio/la mia/i miei/le mie
Yours: il tuo/la tua/i tuoi/le tue
His/her/its: il suo/la sua/i suoi/le sue
Ours: il nostro/la nostra/i nostri/le nostre
Yours: il vostro/la vostra/i vostri/le vostre
Theirs: il loro/la loro/i loro/le loro
1. Non trovo la mia penna, mi dai _______?
- I can't find my pen, could you give me yours?
2. Mio padre lavora a Roma, e _______ (You: plural)?
- My father works in Roma, and yours?
3. La sua lettera non mi è arrivata, ma ho letto ______ e sono molto felice.
- I didn't get his letter, but I read yours and I'm very happy.
4. Nella nostra scuola abbiamo un campo da tennis, invece _______ non c'è nemmeno quello da calcio.
- We have a tennis court in our school, in theirs there is not even a football one.
5. Sei riuscita a entrare nella sua camera, ma non _______.
- You managed to get in her room, but not you won't enter in mine.
6. Il mio cane è più simpatico ______.
- My dog is nicer than his.
7. La vostra squadra vince sempre quando _______ perde.
- Your team always wins when ours loses.
8. L'Italia è il mio paese preferito. Qual è ______?
- Italy is my favourite country. What is yours?
9. Dovresti usare le tue penne al posto di chiedere _______.
- You should use your pens instead of asking other people's.
10. Mi presto lo shampoo? _____ sta quasi per finire.
- Can I borrow your shampoo? Mine is almost over.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more