Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the futuro anteriore
1. Non appena la scuola ____ (finire), Luca e Thomas andranno in vacanza - As soon as the school will have finished, Luca and Thomas will go on holiday.
2. Essi non hanno chiamato: ____ (avere) qualche problema - They haven't called yet. They must have had some problems.
3. Quando io ____ (leggere) questo libro, te lo darò - When I will have read this book, I will give it to you.
4. Dopo che tu ____ (studiare) il portoghese, potrai andare in Portogallo - You will be able to go to Portugal after you will have learned Portuguese.
5. Dove ____ (andare) Edoardo? - Where has Edoardo gone?
6. Quando noi ____ (fare) i compiti, usciremo a giocare - When we will have done our homework, we will go out to play.
7. Chi ____ (scegliere) questo colore? Who has chosen this colour?
8. La vecchietta ____ (uccidere) il ragno perchè aveva paura - The old lady must have killed the spider because she was scared.
9. Quando voi ____ (prendere) la patente, noi vi compreremo la macchina - When you will have got the driving licence, we will buy you a car.
10. Tu poserai per delle foto, dopo che ____ (andare) dalla parrucchiera - You will pose for some photos after you will have gone to the hairdresser.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more