Exercise on Italian indefinite articles - Drag text
Italian indefinite articles
Masculine singular: un, uno
Feminine singular: una, un'
1. L'italiano è ____ lingua simile allo spagnolo e al francese.
- Italian is a language similar to Spanish and French.
2. Per i suoi diciotto anni i suoi genitori le hanno regalato ____ macchina e ____ cellulare.
- For her 18th birthday, her parents gave her a new car and a cellphone.
3. Ho bucato ____ pneumatico della mia macchina.
- I punctured a tire of my car.
4. I miei genitori hanno comprato ____ gnomo da giardino.
- My parents bought a garden gnome.
5. Devo trovare ____ dizionario di arabo per ____ esame che ho la prossima settimana.
- I have to find an Arabic dictionary for an exam I have the next week.
6. Il Mar Mediterraneo è ____ mare con molti traffici commerciali.
- The Mediterranean Sea is a sea with a lot of trade traffics.
7. Abbiamo bisogno di ____arancia per fare la torta.
- We need an orange for the cake.
8. Questo viaggio è stato ____esperienza unica.
- This trip was a unique experience.
9. L'Ebro è ____ fiume che passa per la città spagnola di Saragozza.
- The Ebro is a river flowing through the Spanish city of Zaragoza.
10. Oggi ho bisogno di ____ tazza di te.
- Today I need a cup of tea.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more