Fill in the blank exercise about second object pronouns in French
Example: Elle fait un coup d'oeil à son amie.
Elle le lui fait.
1. Matthieu montre les photos à ses élèves → Matthieu ____ ____ montre.
(Matthew shows pictures to his students)
2. L'hôtel offre le déjeuner aux visiteurs de la Tour Eiffel → L'hôtel ____ ____ offre.
(The hotel offers lunch to the Eiffel Tower's visitors)
3. Elle a envoyé une lettre à ta soeur → Elle ____ ____ a envoyé.
(She sent a letter to your sister)
4. Le serveur apporte une entrecôte bien cuite aux clients → Le serveur ____ ____ apporte bien cuite.
(The barman brings a well-cooked rib steak to the clients)
5. J'aimerais que tu dise la vérité à tes parents → J'aimerais que tu ____ ____ dise.
(I would like you to tell the truth to your parents)
6. Ma soeur a des albums avec l'autographe de Justin Bieber → Ma soeur ____ a avec son autographe.
(My sister has got albums with Justin Bieber's signature)
7. Mon père attend de pieds fermes mon bulletin → Mon père ____attend de pieds fermes.
(My father is waiting for my report firm feet)
8. Guillaume offre des bijoux à sa femme → Guillaume ____ ____ offre.
(William offers jewelry to his wife)
9. Emilie doit m'envoyer un cadeau → Emilie doit ____ ____envoyer.
(Emilie must send me a gift)
10. Le boulanger t'a donné le pain → le boulanger ____ ____a donné.
(The baker gave you the bread)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: English, French, German
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more