Fill in the blank exercise about the indirect object pronouns in French
Example: Cette bague appartenait (à moi) → Cette bague m'appartenait.
1. Nous n'avons pas fait confiance à Pierre → Nous ne ____ avons pas fait confiance.
(We didn't trust Peter)
2. Ils faisaient référence à toi → Ils ____ faisaient référence.
(They were refering to you)
3. Ta mère parlait à vous → Ta mère ____ parlait.
(Your mother was talking to you)
4. Les enfants manquent beaucoup (à leurs parents) → Les enfants ____ manque beaucoup.
(The parents are really missing their children)
5. Cette histoire va beaucoup plaire (à votre frère) → Cette histoire va beaucoup ____ plaire.
(Your brother is going to like this story)
6. Le chien obéit (à nous) mais pas à son maître → Le chien ____ obéit mais pas à son maître.
(The dog listens to us but his handler)
7. Elle téléphone à Maurice → Elle ____ téléphone.
(She is calling Maurice)
8. J'ai envoyé (à vous) une lettre de recommandation → Je ____ ai envoyé une lettre de recommendation.
(I sent you a recommendation letter)
9. Le professeur demande (aux élèves) de sortir de la classe → Le professeur ____ demande de sortir de la classe.
(The teacher asks the students to leave the classroom)
10. Nous avons répondu (au président) → Nous ____ avons répondu.
(We answered to the president)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: English, French, German
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more