Fill in the blank exercise about the adverbial pronouns - en, y
Example: Luisa parle de son voyage. Luisa en parle.
1. Êtes-vous resté dans votre bureau toute la journée? Oui, j'____ suis resté.
(Did you stay in your office all day long ?)
2. Vous avez parlé au patron de nos projets? Oui, je lui ____ ai parlé.
(Did you tell to the boss about our projects ?)
3. C'est un excellent résultat. J'____ suis très content.
(It is an excellent result. I am really happy about it)
4. Vous avez réussi? Oui, j'ai réussi et j'____ suis fier.
(Did you succeed ?)
5. Vous êtes capable de prendre sur vous toute la responsabilité? Oui, j'____ suis capable.
(Can you take all the blame ?)
6. Connaissez-vous Pekin ? Oui, j'____ suis allé plusieurs fois.
(Do you know Pekin ?)
7. Vous m'avez rendu service et je m'____ souviendrai.
(You did me a favor and I will remember it)
8. Pierre est habitué à la vie citadine. Il ____ est habitué.
(Peter is used to live in the city)
9. Il aime beaucoup manger des chocolats avec sa copine. Il aime beaucoup ____ manger avec sa copine.
(He loves to eat lot of chocolates with his girlfriend)
10. Nous rentrerons à Paris en train. Nous ____ rentrerons en train.
(We'll go back to Paris by train)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more