Fill in the blank exercise about the affirmative phrases in French
Example: Je n'ai rien dit : j'ai dit quelque chose
1. Elle ne dit jamais la même chose: Elle dit ____ la même chose.
(She never says the same thing)
2. Je n'ai aucun espoir: J'ai ____ espoir.
(I have no hope)
3. Marie n'a rien perdu sur la table: Marie a perdu ____ sur la table.
(Marie lost nothing on the table)
4. Matthieu ne trouve rien dans la maison: Matthieu trouve ____ dans la maison.
(Matthew finds nothing in the house)
5. Il n'y a personne dans la boutique: Il y a ____ dans la boutique.
(There is no one in the shop)
6. Il ne parle ni à sa mère ni à son père: Il parle à sa mère ____ à son père.
(He talks nor to his mother nor to his father)
7. Elles non plus, elle n'ont pas beaucoup d'argent: Elles ____, elles ont beaucoup d'argent.
(Neither they have lot of money)
8. Mon amie n'a rien caché dans son sac: Mon amie a caché ____ dans son sac.
(My friend hid nothing in her bag)
9. Elle ne travaille jamais sans son portable: Elle travaille ____ son portable.
(She never works without her phone)
10. Elle ne veut ni du pain ni du beurre: Elle veut du pain ____ du beurre.
(She wants neither bread nor butter)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: English, French, German
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more