Active vs passive exercise in French
Active: Le fermier a acheté des poules.
Passive: des poules ont été achetées par le fermier.
1. Passive: le discours a été prononcé par ton père. (The speech has been pronounced by your father)
Active: ____ a prononcé ____.
2. Passive: Les conseillers municipaux ont été élus par la commune. (The counsillors have been elected by the town)
Active: ____ a élu ____ .
3. Active: Le clown donne des bonbons aux enfants. (The clown gives candies to the kids)
Passive: ____ ont été donnés aux enfants ____.
4. Passive: Les problèmes sont réglés par notre voisin. (Problems are fixed by our neighbour)
Active: ____ régle ____.
5. Active: Léa écrit une lettre à son père. (Lea is writing a letter to his dad)
Passive: ____ est écrite ____ à son père.
6. Active: Ce magasin a mis tous les vêtements en solde. (This shop has put all its clothing in sale)
Passive: ____ ont été mis en solde ____.
7; Active: La tortue boit de l'eau. (The turtle is drinking water)
Passive: ____ est bu ____.
8. Passive: Des fruits ont été achetés par ma meilleure amie. (Fruits has been bought by my best friend)
Active: ____ a acheté ____.
9. Active: Matthieu lit un roman. (Matthew is reading a book)
Passive: ____ est lu ____.
10. Passive: Des feux d'artifice ont été allumés par les enfants du quartier. (Fireworks has been lighten up by the district kids)
Active: ____ ont allumé ____.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: English, French, German
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more