Drag and drop about the simple and compound demonstrative pronouns
Drag the words which are listed below into the correct boxes.
1. Tu as bien reçu ma lettre ? Quelle lettre ? ____ que j'ai envoyée en Espagne.
2. Voici toutes les lettres. Ce sont ____ que j'ai reçues pour ma fête.
3. Tu aimes ces photos ? Je te donne ____. Et encore ____ de ma sœur.
4. Tu as lu ce roman avec plaisir ? Alors, lis encore ____, il est encore plus amusant que ____ que tu as lu.
5. Tu veux acheter une cravate pour ton père? ____ est très jolie, mais ____ est encore plus belle.
6. Qui est ce monsieur? C'est ____ que nous avons vu dans le magasin. ____ qui a voulu acheter la chemise.
7. Je cherche un nouvel appartement. ____ n'est pas assez confortable.
8. Il faudrait acheter de nouveaux meubles. ____ ne sont plus modernes.
9. Ces chocolats sont ____ que mon frère déteste.
10. Prenons le train de 6 heures. ____ de 7 heures arrivera trop tard
1. Have you received my letter ? What letter ? The one I sent you from Spain.
2. Here are all the letters. They are the one I received for my birthday party.
3. Do you like these pictures ? I offer you this ones and my sister's
4. Did you enjoy this book ? So read, this one, it is way more funnier that the one you read.
5. Do you wanna buy a tie to your father ? This one is really pretty but that one is prettier.
6. Who's that Sir ? He's the one we saw in the store. the one who wanted to buy the shirt.
7. I'm looking for a new appartment, this one is not very comfortable
8. We need to buy new furniture, these one are not modern
9. These chocolates are those that my brother hates
10. Let's take the 6pm train. The one at 7 will be too late.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
French, English & Dutch - All levels
I teach: Dutch, English, French
Hi! My name is Bart, I am 31 years old, live in Amsterdam and I'm an advanced English/French/Dutch speaker and teacher. Having lived in... several countries I know what it's like to learn a foreign language and how challenging this can be. During our lessons I will explain how to deal your language difficulties and simplify them for you.I offer teaching for:ENGLISH:- Levels/exams A1,A2,B1,B2,C1- English for high school and students - To improve your English for other reasons (ex: English family, to be more comfortable making conversation, practical/social English) FRENCH:- Levels/exams A1,A2,B1,B2,C1- French for high school and students - To improve your French for other reasons (ex: French family, to be more comfortable making conversation, practical/social French) DUTCH:- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 levels/exams (including 'INBURGERINGSCURSUS')- Dutch for high school and students- Improving Dutch for OTHER REASONS(Dutch family, just to make conversation, to develop practical/sociallanguage skills etc.)How I teach:1 - Your level and objective(s)At the start we will discuss your level and objectives. This way I can efficiently give you the help that you need. 2 - Open communicationI have an open way of teaching in which I encourage students to keep telling me what their difficulties are or where they would like to improve. In my experience this saves a lot of time and also makes the lessons more fun.3 - Simplify instead of complicateI am good at listening and understanding why students are having difficulties with certain issues. This way I can simplify the issue and teach you Dutch in an easy and understandable way.4 - InvolvedI am involved with my students' objectives and am constantly looking for the best and most efficient way to make progress. I am a positive and optimistic person and this is also how I teach. I focus on how to do it right instead of wasting too much time on why something is wrong. I also prefer to simplify rather than to complicate issues. This creates a pleasant learning atmosphere and makes our lessons more productive and fun.At the same time I am also quite competitive. Once you share your goal(s) or expectations with me I will make sure that we do what it takes to achieve and hopefully exceed them.The reason why I like teaching so much is because I enjoy showing people what they are capable of and to help them achieve their goals. At the same time I am becoming a better teacher after every lesson so, in fact, you are also teaching me :) Read more
Professionnal French courses with a French native and certified teacher
I teach: French
Hello,Are you looking to learn or improve your French in a Fun and relaxed atmosphere?Look no further !My name is Anissa and I'm a French... native and certified teacher.Focusing on each student's individual level, interests, and goals, my online classes are effective to achieve impressive learning results in a shorter period of time. The courses will be based on your personal needs and during the class you will receive direct explanations, correction and feedback in order to instantly improve your language skills.Whether you want to learn French for your own pleasure or preparing for an exam, an upcoming interview or a presentation at work, I will be happy to assist you in reaching your goals.My online classes are available at any time! Choose a subject from my curriculum or request your own topic, date, time and start master your French!I look forward to meeting you,Anissa, your French (and nice) teacher :)*Please note that I'm not offering a free trial anymore* Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.