Drag and drop about the simple and compound demonstrative pronouns
Drag the words which are listed below into the correct boxes.
1. Tu as bien reçu ma lettre ? Quelle lettre ? ____ que j'ai envoyée en Espagne.
2. Voici toutes les lettres. Ce sont ____ que j'ai reçues pour ma fête.
3. Tu aimes ces photos ? Je te donne ____. Et encore ____ de ma sœur.
4. Tu as lu ce roman avec plaisir ? Alors, lis encore ____, il est encore plus amusant que ____ que tu as lu.
5. Tu veux acheter une cravate pour ton père? ____ est très jolie, mais ____ est encore plus belle.
6. Qui est ce monsieur? C'est ____ que nous avons vu dans le magasin. ____ qui a voulu acheter la chemise.
7. Je cherche un nouvel appartement. ____ n'est pas assez confortable.
8. Il faudrait acheter de nouveaux meubles. ____ ne sont plus modernes.
9. Ces chocolats sont ____ que mon frère déteste.
10. Prenons le train de 6 heures. ____ de 7 heures arrivera trop tard
1. Have you received my letter ? What letter ? The one I sent you from Spain.
2. Here are all the letters. They are the one I received for my birthday party.
3. Do you like these pictures ? I offer you this ones and my sister's
4. Did you enjoy this book ? So read, this one, it is way more funnier that the one you read.
5. Do you wanna buy a tie to your father ? This one is really pretty but that one is prettier.
6. Who's that Sir ? He's the one we saw in the store. the one who wanted to buy the shirt.
7. I'm looking for a new appartment, this one is not very comfortable
8. We need to buy new furniture, these one are not modern
9. These chocolates are those that my brother hates
10. Let's take the 6pm train. The one at 7 will be too late.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
French lessons for all
I teach: Spanish, French
I’m French, currently living in the Netherlands. I lived in Paris for almost twenty years, and I know very well my country (and of course... my language, French, my mother tongue). I taught French for two years in Spain, conversation class about culture essentially.I have a French for foreigners Master.I enjoy sharing what I know. I’m a very eclectic person and curious about everything. To give you an idea, my interest (and sometimes hobbies) are: philosophy, spirituality and religions in general, meditation, psychology and psychoanalysis, history, geography, literature, writing (in particular creative writing, and I’m used to write everyday), art (painting, photography), sciences (vulgarisation level) and cultural matters in general. I travel a lot (as a backpacker), sometimes by foot, and the places I know well are France, the Netherlands, Italy and Serbia.One of my qualities is my capacity of adaptation, I enjoy preparing documents to help the student to acquire autonomy, but I love speaking too, and it’s the best way to learn a language.I'm waiting for your message, please when contact me, explain quickly who you are, why you want to study French and what you are looking for exactly.See you soon. Read more