Exercise: Sentences with the verb 'trinken'
Drag the words into the correct boxes.
1. Auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt trinken wir Glühwein.
- At the christmas market we drink mulled wine.
2. Ich ____ gerade ein Glas Wasser.
- I'm drinking a glass of water.
3. Du ____ gern ein Bier ____, aber du musst noch Auto fahren.
- You would like to drink a beer, but you still have to drive the car.
4. Deine Mutter behauptet, du ____ zu wenig Wasser.
- Your mother claims that you drink too little water.
5. Apfelsaft ____ er gern.
- He likes to drink apple juice.
6. Ich habe Durst. ____ wir etwas!
- I'm thirsty. Let's have a drink!
7. Als ich krank war, ____ ich viel Tee.
- When I was ill, I drank a lot of tea.
8. Er hat letzte Nacht schlecht geschlafen. Bevor er zu Bett gegangen war ____ er einen Kaffee ____.
- He slept badly last night. Before he went to bed he drunk a coffee.
9. ____ Sie gern Kaffee?
- Do you like to drink coffee?
10. Tee ist gesund. ____ mehr davon!
- Tea is healthy. Drink more of it!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more