Sentences with the verb 'sehen'
Drag the words into the correct boxes
1. Manuel sieht aus dem Fenster.
- Manuel looks out the window.
2. Ich ____ dich heute morgen an der Bushaltestelle ____.
- I saw you at the bus stop this morning.
3. Du ____ mich nicht ____.
- You didn't see me.
4. Markus ____ das Fußballspiel gerne ____, aber er musste arbeiten.
- Markus would have loved the football game, but he had to work.
6. Meike und Felix ____ sich nur selten.
- Meike and Felix rarely see each other.
7. Seine Mutter meint, er ____ zu viele Serien.
- His mother thinks he sees too many series.
8. Wir ____ uns bei Marias Geburtstagsfeier ____.
- We will see each other at Marias birthday party.
9. ____ du das Auto dort drüben?
- Do you see the car over there?
10. ____ aus dem Fenster, es schneit!
- Look out the window, it's snowing!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more