Exercise: Find the fitting relative pronoun!
1. Die Stadt, ____ ich mir angeschaut habe, hat mir gefallen.
(The city, that I saw, I liked very much.)
2. Hast du den Salat gegessen, ____ ich gestern gemacht habe?
(Did you eat the salad, that I made yesterday?)
3. Hast du den Lehrer heute gesehen, ____ dir eine 1 in Deutsch gegeben hat?
(Did you see the teacher today, that gave you an A in German?)
4. Ich habe meine Hausaufgaben schon alle gemacht, ____ ich heute aufbekommen habe.
(I already did all my homework, that I got today.)
5. Ich habe heute die Frau getroffen, ____ Hund weggelaufen ist.
(Today I met the woman, whose dog ran away.)
6. Ich habe das Mädchen wieder gesehen, ____ ich neulich begegnet bin.
(I saw the girl again, that I met recently.)
7. Hast du Hunger auf die Lasagne, ____ wir immer beim Italiener bestellen.
(Are you hungry for the lasagna, which we always order at the italian restaurant?)
8. Mir fällt der Name der Stadt nicht ein... Ich meine die, ____ ganz im Norden von Deutschland ist.
(I can't remember the name of the city. I mean the one, that is way north in Germany.)
9. Hast du die Katze gesehen, ____ immer über die Straße läuft?
(Did you see the cat, which always crosses the street?)
10. Die Arbeit, ____ ich mache, macht mir Spaß.
(The work, which I'm doing, brings me great joy.)
11. Das Mädchen hat mit ihrem Studium begonnen, ____ ihrer Mutter sehr gefällt.
(The girl started her studies. Her Mother likes that.)
12. Alles, ____ ich sage, meine ich ernst.
(Everything I say is serious.)
13. Mexiko ist das Land, ____ ich am liebsten in den Urlaub fahre.
(Mexico is the country, I like most to travel.)
14. Die Fluglinie, ____ ich geflogen bin, ist Lufthansa.
(The airline, with which I flew, is Lufthansa.)
15. Das ist die Stadt, ____ ich sie kennenlernte.
(That is the city in which I got to know her.)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more