Exercise: Find the fitting relative pronoun!
1. Die Stadt, ____ ich mir angeschaut habe, hat mir gefallen.
(The city, that I saw, I liked very much.)
2. Hast du den Salat gegessen, ____ ich gestern gemacht habe?
(Did you eat the salad, that I made yesterday?)
3. Hast du den Lehrer heute gesehen, ____ dir eine 1 in Deutsch gegeben hat?
(Did you see the teacher today, that gave you an A in German?)
4. Ich habe meine Hausaufgaben schon alle gemacht, ____ ich heute aufbekommen habe.
(I already did all my homework, that I got today.)
5. Ich habe heute die Frau getroffen, ____ Hund weggelaufen ist.
(Today I met the woman, whose dog ran away.)
6. Ich habe das Mädchen wieder gesehen, ____ ich neulich begegnet bin.
(I saw the girl again, that I met recently.)
7. Hast du Hunger auf die Lasagne, ____ wir immer beim Italiener bestellen.
(Are you hungry for the lasagna, which we always order at the italian restaurant?)
8. Mir fällt der Name der Stadt nicht ein... Ich meine die, ____ ganz im Norden von Deutschland ist.
(I can't remember the name of the city. I mean the one, that is way north in Germany.)
9. Hast du die Katze gesehen, ____ immer über die Straße läuft?
(Did you see the cat, which always crosses the street?)
10. Die Arbeit, ____ ich mache, macht mir Spaß.
(The work, which I'm doing, brings me great joy.)
11. Das Mädchen hat mit ihrem Studium begonnen, ____ ihrer Mutter sehr gefällt.
(The girl started her studies. Her Mother likes that.)
12. Alles, ____ ich sage, meine ich ernst.
(Everything I say is serious.)
13. Mexiko ist das Land, ____ ich am liebsten in den Urlaub fahre.
(Mexico is the country, I like most to travel.)
14. Die Fluglinie, ____ ich geflogen bin, ist Lufthansa.
(The airline, with which I flew, is Lufthansa.)
15. Das ist die Stadt, ____ ich sie kennenlernte.
(That is the city in which I got to know her.)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more