Exercise: sentences with the verb 'gehen'
Drag the right conjugation of 'gehen' into the correct boxes. Number one is an example. Some sentences have two boxes because they request an auxiliary verb.
1. Sie gingen oft auf den Spielplatz, als sie Kinder waren.
- They often went to the playground when they were kids.
2. Ich ____ durch den Park.
- I walk through the Park.
3. Wir ____ gerne an den Strand ____, aber es war zu kalt.
- We would have liked to go to the beach, but it was too cold.
4. Die Kinder ____ jeden Tag zur Schule.
- The kids go to school every day.
5. ____ bitte vorsichtig über die Straße!
- Please cross the street with caution!
6. Nach der Arbeit ____ er oft in eine Kneipe.
- After work, he often went to a pub.
7. Wir ____ ins Kino ____, aber uns gefällt das Programm nicht.
- We'd go to the cinema, but we don't like the program.
8. ____ du an meiner Stelle ins Museum ____?
- Would you have gone to the museum if you were me?
9. Sie nahmen an, Herbert ____ zur Arbeit ____.
- They assumed Herbert had gone to work.
10. Wir ____ nach dem Deutschkurs nach Hause ____.
- We will go home after the German class.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more