Sentences with the verb 'gehen'
Drag the right conjugation of gehen into the correct boxes. Number one is an example. Some sentences have two boxes because they request an auxiliary verb.
1. Sie gingen oft auf den Spielplatz, als sie Kinder waren.
- They often went to the playground when they were kids.
2. Ich ____ durch den Park.
- I walk through the Park.
3. Wir ____ gerne an den Strand ____, aber es war zu kalt.
- We would have liked to go to the beach, but its to cold.
4. Die Kinder ____ jeden Tag zur Schule.
- The kids go to school every day.
5. ____ bitte vorsichtig über die Straße!
- Please cross the stret with caution!
6. Nach der Arbeit ____ er oft in eine Kneipe.
- After work, he often went to a pub.
7. Wir ____ ins Kino ____, aber uns gefällt das Programm nicht.
- We'd go to the movies, but we don't like the program.
8. ____ du an meiner Stelle ins Museum ____?
- Would you have gone to the museum if you were me?
9. Sie nahmen an, Herbert ____ zur Arbeit ____.
- They assumed Herbert had gone to work.
10. Wir ____ nach dem Deutschkurs nach Hause ____.
- We will go home after the German class.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more