Exercise of relative clauses
1. Wo ist die Jacke? Ich habe sie gekauft. - Wo ist die Jacke, ____ ich gekauft habe?
(Where is the jacket? I bought it. - Where is the jacket, that I bought?)
2. Die Kinder spielen mit der Puppe. Sie hat sie mitgebracht. - Die Kinder spielen mit der Puppe, ____ sie mitgebracht hat.
(The kids play with the puppet. She brought it. - The kids play with the puppet, that she brought)
3. Dort steht die Flasche. Die trinke ich gleich leer. - Dort steht die Flasche, ____ ich gleich leertrinken werde.
(Over there is the bottle. I will drink it soon. - Over there is the bottle, that I will drink soon)
4. Hilfst du den Kindern? Die Mutter ist krank. - Hilfst du den Kinder, ____ Mutter krank ist?
(Are you helping the children? Their mother is sick. - Are you helping the children, whose mother is sick?)
5. Wo sind die Karten? Sie hat sie vorbeigebracht. - Wo sind die Karten, ____ sie vorbeigebracht hat?
(Where are the cards? She brought them. - Where are the cards, that she brought?)
6. Dort steht meine Freundin. Ich habe sie in Frankreich kennen gelernt. - Dort steht meine Freundin, ____ ich in Frankreich kennen gelernt habe.
(Over there is my friend. I met her in France. - Over there is my friend, who I met in France)
7. Das Buch ist schwer. Das Buch hat viele Seite. Das Buch, ____ viele Seiten hat, ist schwer.
(The book is heavy. It has many pages. The book, that has many pages, is heavy)
8. Das ist mein Cousin. Den Cousin mag ist am meisten. - Das ist mein Cousin, ____ ich am meisten mag.
(That is my cousin. I like him the most. - That is my cousin, who I like the most)
9. Lisa stellt sich in die letzte Reihe. Lisa ist groß. Lisa, ____ groß ist, stellt sich in die letzte Reihe.
(Lisa is standing in the last row. Lisa is tall. - Lisa, who is tall, is standing in the last row.)
10. Das ist die Flasche. Die Flasche hat die richtige Größe. - Das ist die Flasche, ____ richtige Größe hat.
(That is the bottle. The bottle has the right size. That is the bottle, that has the right size)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more