Exercise for German definite articles
1. ____ Frau geht zum Supermarkt. - The woman goes to the supermarket.
2. Wo ist ____ Zentrum der Stadt? - Where is the centre of the city?
3. ____ Mann steht im Garten. - The man is standing in the garden.
4. ____ Oma weiß alles. - The grandma knows everything.
5. Achtung! ____ Bär steht direkt hinter dir! - Warning! The bear is standing right behind you!
6. ____ Baum passt perfekt in unseren Garten. - The tree fits perfectly in our garden.
7. ____ Foto gefällt mir am besten. - I like this picture the best.
8. Wo hast du ____ Auto gefunden? - Where did you find the car?
9. ____ Mädchen muss in die Schule. - The girl has to go to school.
10. ____ Architektur gefällt mir sehr gut. - I really like the architecture.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more