Sentences with the verb 'sprechen'
1. Wir sprechen heute deutsch.
-We speak German today.
2. Der Mann an der Hotelrezeption ____ 5 verschiedene Sprachen.
- The man at the hotel reception speaks 5 different languages.
3. Mit Hannelore und Jürgen ____ er deutsch.
- With Hannelore and Jürgen he spoke German .
4. Ich ____ ein deiner Stelle mit einem Arzt über die Schmerzen ____.
- I would speak with a doctor about the pain in your place.
6. ____ mehr deutsch! Ihr braucht Sprachpraxis.
- Speak more German! You need language practice.
7. ____ du schon mit Laura über unseren Ausflug am Wochenende ____?
- Have you yet talked to Laura about our trip on weekend?
8. ____ bitte etwas lauter.
- Please speak a little louder.
9. Hans ____ nicht viel. Er ist schüchtern.
- Hans doesn't talk a lot. He is shy.
10. Maren ____ gerne Chinesisch ____.
Maren would like to speak Chinese.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more