Exercise of indirect questions
Drag the words into the correct boxes. Rewrite the following sentences, changing the direct question to an indirect question starting with "Du weißt nicht".
- Wo hat sie gewohnt? Du weißt nicht, wo sie gewohnt hat. (Where did she live? You don't know, where she lived)
1. Wo hat er gelebt? Du weißt nicht, wo ____ ____ ____.
(Where did he live? You don't know, where he lived)
2. Wie viel müssen wir noch erledigen? Du weißt nicht, wie viel ____ ____ ____ ____.
(How much do we still have to do? You don't know, how much we still have to do)
3. Wovon leben sie? Du weißt nicht, wovon ____ ____.
(From what do they live? You don't know, from what they live)
4. Warum bringt er es mit? Du weißt nicht, warum ____ ____ ____.
(Why does he bring it? You don't know, why he brings it)
5. Worüber wird sie berichten? Du weißt nicht, worüber ____ ____ ____.
(About what will she report? You don't know, about what she will report)
6. Wo haben sie gezeltet? Du weißt nicht, wo ____ ____ ____.
(Where did they camp? You don't know, where they camped)
7. Wovon werden wir satt? Du weißt nicht, wovon ____ ____ ____.
(What will satisfy our hunger? You don't know, what will satisfy our hunger)
8. Worüber haben sie geredet? Du weißt nicht, worüber ____ ____ ____.
(What did they talk about? You don't know, what they talked about)
9. Wie viel Essen müssen sie mitbringen? Du weißt nicht, wie viel ____ ____ ____ ____.
(How much food do they need to bring? You don't know, how much food they need to bring)
10. Wo haben sie gelebt? Du weißt nicht, wo ____ ____ ____.
(Where did they live? You don't know, where they lived)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more