Exercise of indirect questions
Drag the words into the correct boxes. Rewrite the following sentences, changing the direct question to an indirect question starting with "Du weißt nicht".
- Wo hat sie gewohnt? Du weißt nicht, wo sie gewohnt hat. (Where did she live? You don't know, where she lived)
1. Wo hat er gelebt? Du weißt nicht, wo ____ ____ ____.
(Where did he live? You don't know, where he lived)
2. Wie viel müssen wir noch erledigen? Du weißt nicht, wie viel ____ ____ ____ ____.
(How much do we still have to do? You don't know, how much we still have to do)
3. Wovon leben sie? Du weißt nicht, wovon ____ ____.
(From what do they live? You don't know, from what they live)
4. Warum bringt er es mit? Du weißt nicht, warum ____ ____ ____.
(Why does he bring it? You don't know, why he brings it)
5. Worüber wird sie berichten? Du weißt nicht, worüber ____ ____ ____.
(About what will she report? You don't know, about what she will report)
6. Wo haben sie gezeltet? Du weißt nicht, wo ____ ____ ____.
(Where did they camp? You don't know, where they camped)
7. Wovon werden wir satt? Du weißt nicht, wovon ____ ____ ____.
(What will satisfy our hunger? You don't know, what will satisfy our hunger)
8. Worüber haben sie geredet? Du weißt nicht, worüber ____ ____ ____.
(What did they talk about? You don't know, what they talked about)
9. Wie viel Essen müssen sie mitbringen? Du weißt nicht, wie viel ____ ____ ____ ____.
(How much food do they need to bring? You don't know, how much food they need to bring)
10. Wo haben sie gelebt? Du weißt nicht, wo ____ ____ ____.
(Where did they live? You don't know, where they lived)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more