Sentences with the verb 'heißen'
1. Ich heiße Andreas.
- My name is Andreas.
2. Wie ____ du?
- Whats your name?
3. Weißt du wie die Kinder von Jens und Hanna ____?
- Do you know what the names of the kids of Jens and Hanna are?
4. Es kann sein, dass das Büro heute geschlossen bleibt. Das ____ wir haben heute frei.
- It may be that the office will stay closed today. That would mean we are free today.
5. Meine Oma ____ Klara.
- My grandma's name was Klara.
6. Beinahe hätten wir den Zug verpasst. Das ____ ____ wir wären zu spät zur Arbeit gekommen.
We almost missed the train. That would have meant we were late for work.
7. Jonas ____ mit zweiten Vornamen Frank.
Jonas' middle name is Frank.
8. Wir ____ beide Müller mit Nachnamen.
- We are both named Müller.
9. Was ____ Flughafen auf englisch?
- What is 'Flughafen' called in English?
10. Wenn Jana einen Sohn hätte, ____ er Maximilian ____.
If Jana had a son, he would be named Maximilian.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more