Drag and drop exercise: sentences with the verb 'bringen'
Complete the sentences with the correct conjugation of the verb.
1. Der Postbote bringt die Briefe.
- The postman delivers the letters.
2. ____ bitte den Müll raus!
- Bring out the garbage please! (2nd person singular)
3. Ich ____ dir später ein Stück von dem Kuchen ____, den ich gebacken habe.
- Later I'll bring you a piece of the cake I baked.
4. Horst und Martha ____ uns Äpfel aus ihrem Garten ____.
- Horst and Martha have brought us apples from their garden.
5. Lena ____ ihre kleine Schwester jeden Morgen in den Kindergarten.
- Lena brings her little sister to the kindergarten every morning.
6. Es wäre super, wenn du mir heute das Buch ____ ____, welches du dir ausgeliehen hast.
- It would be great if today you would bring me the book you borrowed.
7. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir etwas zu Trinken ________.
- I would be glad, if you bring me something to drink.
8. Peter ____ seine Arbeit endlich zum Abschluss ____.
- Peter has finally completed his work.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more