Exercise: Choose the correct temporal preposition!
1. on (the) - ____ 8.Mai hat er Geburtstag.
(On the 8th of may)
2. before - ____ der Schule gehen wir etwas essen.
(We go to eat before school)
3. after - ____ dem Spiel wird gefeiert.
(After the game we will party)
4. around - Lass und ____ 10 Uhr treffen.
(Let's meet up around 10)
5. at - ____ 8 Uhr treffen wir uns bei Laura.
(At 8 we meet at Laura's)
6. for/ since - ____ 3 Jahren versuche ich einen Job zu finden.
(I try to find a job for/since 3 years)
7. around - Wir treffen uns ____ 9 Uhr.
(We meet up around 9)
8. from - ____ 10 Uhr kannst du aber erst mit mir rechnen.
(You can expect us from 10)
9. for - Er muss ____ 5 Jahre ins Gefängnis.
(He has to go to prison for 5 years)
10. from ...to - Mein Sohn schläft ____ 10 Uhr abends ____ 4 Uhr morgens.
(My son sleeps from 10 in the night to 4 in the morning)
11. between - ____ 9 und 10 kannst du mich erreichen.
(You can reach me between 9 and 10)
12. since/ for - Ich versuch dich ____ Stunden zu erreichen.
(I tried to reach you for hours)
13. on (the) - Wir feiern ____ 14. Oktober.
(We celebrate on the 14th of octobre)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more