Exercise of the German sentence structure.
1. Wir wollten das Auto in Spanien kaufen. Das Auto ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(We wanted to buy the car in Spain)
2. Sie kommen morgen zurück. Morgen ____ ____ ____.
(They come back tomorrow - Tomorrow they come back)
3. Er hat es im Auto vergessen. Im Auto ____ er ____ ____.
(He forgot it in the car)
4. Er ist am Morgen meistens müde. Meistens ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(In the morning he is tired most of the time - Most of the time he is tired in the morning)
5. Meine Eltern waren leider im Urlaub. Leider ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(My parent were unfortunately in vacation - Unfortunately my parent were in vacation)
6. Ich konnte wegen meiner Erkältung kaum schlafen. Wegen meiner Erkältung ____ ____ ____ ____.
(I barely could sleep because of my cold - Because of my cold I could barely sleep)
7. Wir habe es gestern Mittag gemacht. Gestern Mittag ____ ____ ____ ____.
(We did it yesterday at noon - Yesterday at noon we did it)
8. Sie fahren mit dem Bus in die Schweiz. Mit dem Bus ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(They go by bus to Switzerland - By bus they go to Switzerland)
9. Das Museum liegt außerhalb der Stadt. Außerhalb der Stadt ____ ____ ____.
(The museum is outside of the city - Outside of the city there is the museum)
10. Ich habe es oft hören müssen. Oft ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(I had to listen to that a lot of times - A lot of times I had to listen to that)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more