Execise of the usage of tragen
1. Früher haben viele Männer Hüte getragen.
- In the past, many men wore hats.
2. Die Mutter ____ ihr Baby auf dem Arm.
- The mother carries her baby in her arms.
3. ____ Sie mir bitte den Koffer zum Bus?
- Please carry the suitcase to the bus?
4. Der Hund, den ich als Kind hatte, ____ ein rotes Halsband.
- The dog I had as a child wore a red collar..
5. Er ____ morgen den Sessel die Treppe herunter ____.
- He will carry the chair down the stairs tomorrow.
6. Auf der Fete am vergangenen Samstag ____ du ein schickes Kleid.
- At the party last Saturday, you wore a fancy dress.
7. Meine Schuhe, die ich heute morgen ____, sind noch nass vom Regen.
- My shoes, which I wore this morning, are still wet from the rain.
8. Ich ____ so gerne bessere Kleidung ____, aber sie ist zu teuer.
- I would love to wear better clothes, but it's too expensive.
9. ____ bitte den Müll raus.
- Please carry the trash out.
10. Beim nächsten Fußballspiel ____ wir unsere neuen Trikots ____.
- At the next football match we will wear our new jerseys.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more