Sentences with the verb 'essen'
Drag the words into the correct boxes
1. Am kommendem Sonntag werden wir Spanferkel essen.
- On Sunday we will eat suckling pig.
2. Letzten Samstag ____ wir einen leckeren Kuchen.
- Last Saturday we ate a delicious cake.
3. Du ____ zu Weihnachten Nüsse ____, aber du bist allergisch.
- You would eat nuts for Christmas, but you are allergic.
4. Meine Oma behauptet, ich ____ zu wenig.
- My grandma claims I eat too little.
5. Sie ____ jetzt einen Apfel.
- She is eating an apple.
6. Ich habe keinen Hunger mehr. ____ du bitte den Rest.
- I'm not hungry anymore. Please eat the rest.
7. Sie ____ zu viel ____ und haben nun Magenschmerzen.
- They have eaten too much and now they have a stomach ache.
8. Nach der Arbeit ____ du etwas ____.
- After work you will eat something.
9. Sie ____ gerade eine warme Suppe.
- They are just eating a warm soup.
10. Ihr ____ schon ____.
- You have already eaten.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more