Drag and drop: Sentences with the verb 'essen'
Drag the words into the correct boxes.
1. Am kommendem Sonntag werden wir Spanferkel essen.
- On Sunday we will eat suckling pig.
2. Letzten Samstag ____ wir einen leckeren Kuchen.
- Last Saturday we ate a delicious cake.
3. Du ____ zu Weihnachten Nüsse ____, aber du bist allergisch.
- You would eat nuts for Christmas, but you are allergic.
4. Meine Oma behauptet, ich ____ zu wenig.
- My grandma claims that I eat too little.
5. Sie ____ jetzt einen Apfel.
- She is eating an apple now.
6. Ich habe keinen Hunger mehr. ____ du bitte den Rest.
- I'm not hungry anymore. Please eat the rest.
7. Sie ____ zu viel ____ und haben nun Magenschmerzen.
- They have eaten too much and now they have a stomach ache.
8. Nach der Arbeit ____ du etwas ____.
- After work you will eat something.
9. Sie ____ gerade eine warme Suppe.
- They are just eating a warm soup.
10. Ihr ____ schon ____.
- You have already eaten.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more