Exercise of forming a sentence
Drag the group of words into the correct boxes, beginning with the subject.
- vor 5 Minuten / ist/ gegangen / der Vater.
- Der Vater ist vor 5 Minuten gegangen.
1. vor einer Stunde/ der Schnellzug / angekommen / ist. - ____ ____ ____ ____.
(The train arrived an hour ago)
2. bei euch/ bleibt / Paula. - ____ ____ ____.
(Paula stays with you)
3. mitmachen / will / das kleine Mädchen. - ____ ____ ____.
(The little girl wants to join)
4. von ihm/ wurde/ zurückgebracht/ die Vase. - ____ ____ ____ ____.
(The vase was brought back by him)
5. wir/ sie/ können/ haben/ sehen. - ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(We could see them)
6. mit Lennart/ Theresa/ geht/ spazieren. ____ ____ ____ ____.
(Theresa goes for a walk with Lennart)
7. das Mädchen/ die Katze / kratzt. ____ ____ ____.
(The cat scratches the girl)
8. es/ ich/ habe/ dürfen/ kaufen. ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.
(I was allowed to buy it)
9. die Geschichte / wird / er / erzählen. ____ ____ ____ ____.
(He will tell the story)
10. sie/ mich/ kommen/ sieht. - ____ ____ ____ ____.
(She sees me coming)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more