Exercise: Find the opposite adjective
1. Ich dachte das Geschäft wäre noch geöffnet gewesen, es war allerdings bereits ____.
(I thought the shop was open, but it was already closed)
2. Auch wenn Markus sehr fleißig ist, er hat einen sehr ____ Bruder.
(Even though Markus is very diligent, he has a very lazy brother)
3. Ich dachte ich hatte alles in meinem Test richtig, jedoch hatte ich einige ____ Antworten.
(I thought I had everything in my test right, but I had several wrong answers)
4. In meiner Familie bin ich zwar nicht am ältesten, ich bin aller dings auch nicht ____
(In my family I am not the oldest, but I am also not the youngest)
5. Mein Schwester mag gerne bitteres Essen, während ich es eher ____ mag.
(My sister likes bitter food, while I prefer sweet food.)
6. Der freundliche Michael hat leider eine sehr ____ Freundin.
(Friendly Michael has a very unfriendly girlfriend)
7. Kaum war ich gesund wurde ich auch schon wieder ____.
(As soon as I was healthy, I became sick again)
8. War Sarah schneller oder ____ als Stephanie?
(Was Sarah faster or slower than Stephanie?)
9. Wenn ich koche mache ich danach immer sauber, aber bei meinen Mitbewohnern bleibt es länger mal ____.
(When I cook always make the kitchen clean afterwards, but with my roomates it stays dirty for a longer time.)
10. Ich höre gerne laute Musik, aber abends muss ich sie ____ machen.
(I like to listen to loud music, but at night i have to turn it quiet.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more