Exercise: Find the opposite adjective
1. Ich dachte das Geschäft wäre noch geöffnet gewesen, es war allerdings bereits ____.
(I thought the shop was open, but it was already closed)
2. Auch wenn Markus sehr fleißig ist, er hat einen sehr ____ Bruder.
(Even though Markus is very diligent, he has a very lazy brother)
3. Ich dachte ich hatte alles in meinem Test richtig, jedoch hatte ich einige ____ Antworten.
(I thought I had everything in my test right, but I had several wrong answers)
4. In meiner Familie bin ich zwar nicht am ältesten, ich bin aller dings auch nicht ____
(In my family I am not the oldest, but I am also not the youngest)
5. Mein Schwester mag gerne bitteres Essen, während ich es eher ____ mag.
(My sister likes bitter food, while I prefer sweet food.)
6. Der freundliche Michael hat leider eine sehr ____ Freundin.
(Friendly Michael has a very unfriendly girlfriend)
7. Kaum war ich gesund wurde ich auch schon wieder ____.
(As soon as I was healthy, I became sick again)
8. War Sarah schneller oder ____ als Stephanie?
(Was Sarah faster or slower than Stephanie?)
9. Wenn ich koche mache ich danach immer sauber, aber bei meinen Mitbewohnern bleibt es länger mal ____.
(When I cook always make the kitchen clean afterwards, but with my roomates it stays dirty for a longer time.)
10. Ich höre gerne laute Musik, aber abends muss ich sie ____ machen.
(I like to listen to loud music, but at night i have to turn it quiet.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more