Exercise of German possessive pronouns
1. ____ Rucksack ist voll. Hast du in ____ noch Platz?
My backpack is full. Do you still have space in yours (sing.)?
2. Wir reden gerade über ____ Urlaub. Erzählst du uns von ____?
We re just talking about our vacation. Would you tell us about yours (sing.)?
3. Wir haben ____ Kinder zur Schule gebracht. Gehen ____ auch schon zur Schule?
We brought our children to school. Do yours (pl.) also go to school aldeady?
4. Er leiht ihr Geld aus ____ Geldbeutel. Sie hat ____ verloren.
He borrows her money from his wallet. She lost hers.
5. Erzähl mir von ____ Tag! ____ war sehr langweilig.
Tell me about your (sing.) day! Mine was very boring.
6. Das ist ein süßer Hund. Is das ____?
That is a cute dog. Is it his?
7. Ich habe lange Zeit in dem Haus ____ Eltern gelebt. Wie lange hast du im Haus ____ gewohnt?
I lived in the house of my parents for a long time. How long have you lived in the house of yours (sing.)?
8. Ich nehme mir oft die Stifte ____ Freundin. Es sind ____ und nicht ____.
I often take the pens of my sister. They are hers, not mine.
9. Ich habe mein Getränk vergessen. Darf ich von ____ trinken?
I forgot my drink. May I drink from yours (sing.)?
10. ____ Auto hat die gleiche Farbe wie ____.
My car has the same colour than his.
11. Jenes Haus ist größer als ____.
That house is bigger than yours (pl.).
12. Das ist dein Mantel. Aber wo ist ____?
That is your (sing.) coat. but where is mine?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German lessons with learning materials
I teach: German
Hallo!I'm a German language teacher, with a BA and MA degree in German studies and a degree as German court interpreter, who... was born and lived in Switzerland; so I can teach you also Swiss-German :)I offer lessons for:A1 + A2 (grammar + vocabulary)B1 - B2 (grammar + vocabulary)C1 - C2 (only vocabulary) - for people who want to improve their language and communication skills through conversations and speaking exercises.I can prepare you also for a new job and life in German speaking countries or expand your business vocabulary. My teaching methods vary according to the learner's language level and needs!First lesson is free!All learning materials will be provided!One lesson takes usually: 60 minutes. Please also take a look at my availability, I´m only available as indicated! Read more
German and English lessons
I teach: English, German
Hello, my name is Allison! I have two years' teaching experience in German and one year experience in English. I work to fit my lessons my... students' needs as well as trying to make them enjoyable.In terms of specialized lessons, I have experience giving lessons in German pronunciation. Also, in addition to my BA in German Studies, I also have an undergraduate degree in music.Thank you for your time. I look forward to meeting you! Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: German, English, French
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more