Exercise of German possessive pronouns
1. ____ Rucksack ist voll. Hast du in ____ noch Platz?
My backpack is full. Do you still have space in yours (sing.)?
2. Wir reden gerade über ____ Urlaub. Erzählst du uns von ____?
We re just talking about our vacation. Would you tell us about yours (sing.)?
3. Wir haben ____ Kinder zur Schule gebracht. Gehen ____ auch schon zur Schule?
We brought our children to school. Do yours (pl.) also go to school aldeady?
4. Er leiht ihr Geld aus ____ Geldbeutel. Sie hat ____ verloren.
He borrows her money from his wallet. She lost hers.
5. Erzähl mir von ____ Tag! ____ war sehr langweilig.
Tell me about your (sing.) day! Mine was very boring.
6. Das ist ein süßer Hund. Is das ____?
That is a cute dog. Is it his?
7. Ich habe lange Zeit in dem Haus ____ Eltern gelebt. Wie lange hast du im Haus ____ gewohnt?
I lived in the house of my parents for a long time. How long have you lived in the house of yours (sing.)?
8. Ich nehme mir oft die Stifte ____ Freundin. Es sind ____ und nicht ____.
I often take the pens of my sister. They are hers, not mine.
9. Ich habe mein Getränk vergessen. Darf ich von ____ trinken?
I forgot my drink. May I drink from yours (sing.)?
10. ____ Auto hat die gleiche Farbe wie ____.
My car has the same colour than his.
11. Jenes Haus ist größer als ____.
That house is bigger than yours (pl.).
12. Das ist dein Mantel. Aber wo ist ____?
That is your (sing.) coat. but where is mine?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
German Classes for TestDaf, DaF
I teach: German
Hello, my name is Claus !For many years I teach students from all over the world as a professional teacher of the German language. With a lot of... experience and patience I lead my students to their to teach successfully and with fun. I offer you general language courses of A1-C2 with test preparations, as well as courses in Business German (prerequisites are language proficiency in German from level B1 +!). Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more