¿Do you know how to conjugate irregular verbs in Imperfecto?
1. Sara siempre ____ a su hermana después del colegio. (esperar-ella)
(Sara always waited for her sister after school).
2. Carlos siempre ____ la música demasiado fuerte. (poner-él)
(Carlos always put the music too loud)
3. El perro ____ a los vecinos cuando ____ por la casa. (molestar-él)
(The dog disturbed the neighbours when he run around the house).
4. No ____ desde hace 15 años. (nevar)
(It didn’t snow since 15 years ago).
5. Nunca ____ a comer a ese restaurante. (ir, nosotros)
(We never went to have lunch in that restaurant)
6. Lo único que sé es que ____ hermanos. (ser, ellos)
(The only thing I know is that they were brothers)
7. Recuerdo que mis vecinos ____ las llaves en la puerta. (dejar-ellos)
(I remember that my neighbours used to leave the keys on the door).
8. María y yo ____ mejores amigas en el colegio. (ser-nosotras)
(María and I were best Friends at school).
9. ____ mucho en el norte de España. (llover)
(It used to rain a lot in the north of Spain).
10. Tú nunca ____ a la playa en verano. (Tú- ir)
(You never used to go to the beach in summer).
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
Very experienced teacher!
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
Dutch and Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish, Dutch
Hi, I'm Adriaan. I have been teaching Dutch and Spanish for seven years to students of all levels, from absolute beginners to... students who only need conversation. My students are of all ages, from 9 to 76 years old and from all continents. With each student I create a Google doc in which I put all the grammatical information, exercises and homework after each class. I can help you if you want to learn the language for fun, for work, or to prepare for an exam. Languages are my passion! See you soon! Read more