Hey! My name is Przemek and I'm an English linguistics graduate with a specialty in teaching and a holder of Delta, which is the highest and the most recognized diploma in the field of teaching English as a foreign language. I've been teaching for over 7 years, not only in Poland but also around the world. Teaching English gives me great satisfaction and motivates me to keep growing professionally. I'm also the founder and teacher at UP2 Academy - a modern online language school. I help people learning English by offering:
• individual classes – personalized lessons; help with current school or university material; topics tailored to the needs, e.g. business or legal English
• conversations – classes with an emphasis on speaking: improving pronunciation, learning fluency techniques; eliminating the most common lexical and grammatical errors; gaining self-confidence
• preparation for language exams – classes focused on exams, such as: Cambridge A2-C2, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, BEC
• preparation for job interviews and self-presentations
Apart from that, my lessons are characterised by:
• Communicative approach: you learn through conversations, roleplays, discussions, without learning all the rules by heart.
• Immersion: all the classes and interaction are in English
• Practicality: the classes and the activities are set in a real-life context
• Customised approach: the way the classes are delivered is adjusted to the student’s level and interests
• All language skills development: apart from speaking, you will also practice listening, reading and writing, which are crucial elements of any language
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
|Contacted by:||0 students|
|Last access:||9 months ago|
|Registered:||11 months ago|