Exercise for using interrogative pronouns in Spanish
1. ¿Cómo te llamas? - Me llamo Laura.
What's your name? - My name is Laura.
2. ¿____ vives? - Vivo en Valencia.
Where do you live? - I live in Valencia.
3. ¿____ llega el avión? - El avión llega a las tres y media.
When does the plane arrive? - The plane arrives at half past three.
4. ¿____ estás haciendo? - Estoy trabajando.
What are you doing? - I'm working.
5. ¿____ años tienes? - Tengo 25 años.
How old are you? - I'm 25 years old.
6. ¿____ va el tren? — El tren va a Madrid.
Where does the train go to? - The train goes to Marid.
7. ¿____ comienza la fiesta? - La fiesta comienza a las nueve de la tarde.
When does the party start? - The party starts at 9 in the evening.
8. ¿____ es tu película favorita? - Mi película favorita es "El Padrino"
What is your favourite film? - My favourite film is "The Godfather".
9. ¿Con ____ viajas a Barcelona? - Viajo con mi amiga Julia.
With who do you travel to Barcelona? - I travel with my friend Julia.
10. ¿____ cuesta el coche? - Cuesta 10.000€.
How much does the car cost? - It costs 10.000€.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more