Do you know how to conjugate "haber" in Spanish?
1. Hay noticias interesantes. - There are interesting news.
2. Yo no ____ leído nada. - I haven't read anything.
3. ¿____ clases hoy? - Are there clases today?
4. Nosotros ____ organizado una fiesta. - We had organized a party.
5. Ella ____ sido mi mejor amiga. - She has been my best friend.
6. Él nos ____ llamado antes de la fiesta. - He had called before the party.
7. ____ medio litro de vino. - There is half a liter of wine.
8. Siempre ellos ____ tratado de oír música en otros idiomas. - They have always tried to listen to music in different languages.
9. En Texas ____ muchos mexicanos. - In Texas there are a lot of Mexicans.
10. ____ una tormenta bien fuerte. - There was a very big storm.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more