Exercise to practice the Pretérito pluscuamperfecto.
1. Ya nos ____ cuando llamaron al teléfono. (salir/nosotros)
(We had already left when the telephone rang).
2. Nacho ____ de limpiar cuando Paula lo volvió a ensuciar todo. (terminar/ella)
(Nacho had already finished cleaning when Paula made a mess).
3. A pesar de que no ____ entrenar mucho, Laïla corrió la maratón. (poder/ella)
(Even though she hadn't been able to train much, Laïla run the marathon).
4. Sabía que mi amigo no ____ lo suficiente. (estudiar/ él)
(I knew that my friend hadn't studied enough)
5. Me dijo que el conserje no la ____. (saludar/ella)
(She told me that the concierge hadn't said hello to her)
6. Cuando llegué a casa, mi madre ya ____ (salir/ella)
(When I came back home, my mum had already left)
7. Nunca antes ____ tanto. (trabajar/yo)
(I had never worked that much).
8. La función ya ____ cuando llegamos al teatro. (empezar/ella)
(The show had already started when we arrived to the theatre).
9. Aunque ____ mucho, suspendieron el examen. (estudiar/ellas)
(Even though they had studied a lot, they failed the test).
10. Cuando llegué a la fiesta, ya ____ “Cumpleaños feliz”. (cantar/ellos)
(When I arrived to the party they had already sung "Happy birthday").
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more
Very experienced teacher!