Let's practice "ser" and "estar"
1. Son las once de la mañana. - It's eleven o'clock.
2. Lima ____ la capital de Perú. - Lima is the capital of Peru.
3. Valencia ____ en la costa del mediterráneo. - Valencia is on the Mediterranean coast.
4. Marc ____ camarero en un bar. - Marc is a waiter in a bar.
5. ¿Dónde ____ el concierto? - Where is the concert?
6. La paella ____ muy rica. - The Paella is very tasty.
7. Tú ____ muy intelligente, hablas cinco idiomas. - You are very intelligent, you speak five languages.
8. ¿Laura y Julia ____ nervioso por el examen? - Laura and Julia are you nervous about the exam?
9. ¿Dónde ____ Maria? - Where is Maria?
10. Michael y yo ____ alemanes. - Michael and I are Germans.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more