Do you know how to conjugate "estar" in Spanish?
1. Estamos muy cansados. - We are very tired.
2. En verano nosotros ____ muchas veces en la playa. - In summer we were many times on the beach.
3. Juan ____ durmiendo. - Juan was sleeping.
4. Laura y Carlos ____ en el cine. - Laura and Carlos were at the cinema.
5. Hoy tú ____ muy guapa. - Today you are very pretty.
6. No ____ mal saber lo. - It would not be bad to know that.
7. Yo ____ un poco nervioso por el examen. - I am a little bit nervous because of the exam.
8. ¿Alguna vez tú ____ en las Islas Canarias? - Have you ever been to the Canary Islands?
9. En exactamente un mes nosotros ____ en la playa. - In exactly one month we will be at the beach.
10. Antes de trabajar con nosotros él ____ en Polonia. - Before working with us he he had been in Poland.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more