Exercise to differentiate between "hay" and "estar"
1. Vivo en una ciudad pequeña que está en el norte de Alemania. - I live in a small city which is in the north of Germany.
2. En mi ciudad ____ muchos edificios antiguos. - In my city there are many old buildings.
3. En este mercado ____ todo tipo de comida. - In this market there are all kinds of food.
4. Mi casa ____ en el centro. - My house is in the center.
5. En mi piso ____ dos dormitorios. - In my flat there are two bedrooms.
6. En mi habitación ____ un sofá y dos sillas. - In my room there is a sofa and two chairs.
7. Mis amigos ____ en el bar. - My friends are in the bar.
8. Las Islas Canarias ____ en el Atlántico, no en el Mediterráneo. - The Canary Islands are in the Atlantic, not in the Mediterranean.
9. Cada verano ____ muchos turistas en las playas. - Every summer there are many tourists on the beaches.
10. ¿Ya tú ____ aquí? ¡Qué rápido! - Are you already here? How fast!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more