Passive voice with "se" (pasiva refleja)
1. La casa fue construida en el año 1970. (The house was built in 1970.)
La casa ____ en el año 1970.
2. Son fabricados en China. (They are made in China.)
____ en China.
3. Fue anunciado en TV. (It appeared on TV.)
____ en TV.
4. La carta fue enviada ayer. (The letter was sent yesterday.)
La carta ____ ayer.
5. El coche fue comprado en Barcelona. (The car was bought in Barcelona.)
El coche ____ en Barcelona.
6. La cena será celebrada el sábado. (The dinner will be celebrated on Saturday.)
La cena ____ el sábado.
7. Mi trabajo será expuesto en la galería de arte. (My work will be exhibited at the art gallery.)
Mi trabajo ____ en la galería de arte.
8. La casa fue vendida hace poco. (The house was sold not long ago.)
La casa ____ hace poco.
9. Fue escrito en español. (It was written in Spanish.)
____ en español.
10. Mucha basura fue recogida del mar. (A lot of garbage was collected from the sea.)
____ mucha basura del mar.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Your Spanish teacher
I teach: Spanish
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
German native teacher for German and Spanish classes
I teach: German, Spanish
I am Marcus Hartmann, 30 years old and I have been living in Cali, Colombia, for more than four years. There I work as a German teacher for... Spanish-speaking people, young and old. I love the German language and develop many modern methodologies to make the German more playful and easier to learn. I also run a blog and a Facebook page, where I present many tips and tricks that make learning German easier. I teach German for all levels and Spanish for beginners. Read more