Exercise Dutch nouns
Read the sentences and select all the nouns. Don't forget to select the names as well.
1. Bart en Tim zijn in het weekend naar de dierentuin geweest.
(Bart and Tim went to the zoo this weekend.)
2. Mijn tante woont in Utrecht in een heel mooi appartement.
(My aunt lives in a very nice apartment in Utrecht.)
3. De meeste familieleden wonen in de buurt van Arnhem.
(Most of my relatives live close to Arnhem.)
4. Ik heb mijn presentatie goed geoefend, hopelijk kan ik een goed punt halen.
(I practised my presentation very good, so hopefully I can get a good grade.)
5. Mijn kat eet graag stukjes vis of kip.
(My cat loves to eat pieces of fish or chicken.)
6. In onze tuin staan veel mooie bloemen en wij hebben een groot grasveld.
(Our garden has a lot of beautiful flowers and we have a big lawn.)
7. In de keuken hebben wij een grote tafel waar wij graag zitten als er visite is.
(In our kitchen we have a big table, where we like to sit when we have visitors.)
8. De fiets van mijn vader is vorige week gestolen toen hij in de supermarkt was.
(My dad's bike got stolen last week when he was in the supermarket.)
9. Wij kunnen de was weer buiten ophangen nu het weer lekker weer is.
(We can hang the laundry outside again now the weather is better again.)
10. Ik drink water uit mijn roze mok.
(I drink water from my pink mug.)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Dutch lessons for non-native speakers and (non-native) children.
I teach: Dutch, Persian
As non-native parents it is certainly not easy to teach your children Dutch or to help with the fluency of the new language. Who wants some... extra exercise for his children? I can help you with that. As their vocabulary becomes more and more extensive and their sentences become increasingly fluid, your children will get more and more self-confident. To speak well the Dutch language will surely benefit them now and later. Do your children need some help with their homework, especially with their Dutch, then I can help with that. Even as non-native-speaking adults, it is sometimes difficult to have enough exercise. That is why also adults who want to make progress in speaking the Dutch language are welcome here! We can practice the everyday language together. Read more
Hello, I offer personalized one-on-one lessons for all levels
I teach: Dutch, English, French, Italian
Hello,I would love to help you improve your knowledge of English.I adapt the lessons following your wishes : are you a beginner and need to get... some basic knowledge with grammar and easy texts or do you want to improve your conversation skills. I can help you either way.Looking forward to meeting you ! Read more
I teach: Bulgarian, Dutch, English, Russian
Hello! I will be glad to be your teacher in Bulgarian, Russian, Dutch and English. Level that you can cover under the EU certificate through my... training is: 1. Bulgarian and Russian - С1 2. Dutch and English - A2 An individual approach from my part and a good motivation and diligence on your part is the way to success. I'm waiting for you! Stanka Stoyanova Read more