Exercise Dutch nouns
Read the sentences and select all the nouns. Don't forget to select the names as well.
1. Bart en Tim zijn in het weekend naar de dierentuin geweest.
(Bart and Tim went to the zoo this weekend.)
2. Mijn tante woont in Utrecht in een heel mooi appartement.
(My aunt lives in a very nice apartment in Utrecht.)
3. De meeste familieleden wonen in de buurt van Arnhem.
(Most of my relatives live close to Arnhem.)
4. Ik heb mijn presentatie goed geoefend, hopelijk kan ik een goed punt halen.
(I practised my presentation very good, so hopefully I can get a good grade.)
5. Mijn kat eet graag stukjes vis of kip.
(My cat loves to eat pieces of fish or chicken.)
6. In onze tuin staan veel mooie bloemen en wij hebben een groot grasveld.
(Our garden has a lot of beautiful flowers and we have a big lawn.)
7. In de keuken hebben wij een grote tafel waar wij graag zitten als er visite is.
(In our kitchen we have a big table, where we like to sit when we have visitors.)
8. De fiets van mijn vader is vorige week gestolen toen hij in de supermarkt was.
(My dad's bike got stolen last week when he was in the supermarket.)
9. Wij kunnen de was weer buiten ophangen nu het weer lekker weer is.
(We can hang the laundry outside again now the weather is better again.)
10. Ik drink water uit mijn roze mok.
(I drink water from my pink mug.)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: Bulgarian, Dutch, English, Russian
Hello! I will be glad to be your teacher in Bulgarian, Russian, Dutch and English. Level that you can cover under the EU certificate through my... training is: 1. Bulgarian and Russian - С1 2. Dutch and English - A2 An individual approach from my part and a good motivation and diligence on your part is the way to success. I'm waiting for you! Stanka Stoyanova Read more
Dutch language lessons from beginner to advanced
I teach: Dutch
Hi! I live in Germany since 2014, I live in the Frankfurt am Main area. I teach German to refugees since the beginning of 2017 and I have been... teaching Dutch at several language schools, at peoples homes and in-house at several companies. I passed the C1-level Test for German at the Goethe Institut. It is my goal to adapt my lessons as much as possible to the wishes of the student. This means that, besides offering regular learning methods, I am open to initiatives like talking about subjects that are of interest to the student, for example reading and discussing articles, watching and discussing educational videos and/or current happenings in the world. I look forward to meeting you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
English one-on-one tutoring all levels
I teach: Dutch, English, French, Italian
Hello,I would love to help you improve your knowledge of English.I adapt the lessons following your wishes : are you a beginner and need to get... some basic knowledge with grammar and easy texts or do you want to improve your conversation skills. I can help you either way.Looking forward to meeting you ! Read more