Business words in Estonian
This lesson will teach you the vocabulary related to work. You will learn the words about the work place, office supplies and some expressions about doing business in Estonian.
People at work
- Mu ülemus on väga nõudlik. --- My boss is very demanding.
- Ma saan oma töökaaslastega hästi läbi. --- I get along well with my coworkers.
- Meie parim töötaja sai ametikõrgenduse ning nüüd on ta juhataja. --- Our best employee got a promotion and now he is a manager.
Work related expressions
|To make a mistake||Eksima|
- Sellel ettevõttel on palju töötajaid. --- This company has a lot of employees.
- Ülemusel on palju kohtumisi. --- The boss has many appointments.
- Ülemus soovib näha tulemusi. --- The boss would like to see the results.
- Läbirääkimised konkurendiga võtsid kaua aega. --- The negotiations with the competitor took a long time.
- Kas sa tahaksid olla ise ettevõtja või töötaja? --- Would you like to be an entrepreneur yourself or an employee?
Prügikast on laua all. --- The trash can is under the desk.
Palun võta oma sülearvuti kaasa. --- Please bring your own laptop.
Mu kontor on väga hubane. --- My office is very cosy.
Continue to the exercises to practice your business vocabulary!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Estonian, English or Russian private lessons
I teach: English, Estonian, Russian
Hi,First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the decision to learn or improve a new language. Whether it is Estonian, English or... Russian, beginner, advanced or Business language - you are in the right place.My name is Martin and I am coming from a tiny country in the Northern Europe called Estonia. One of my biggest hobbies is teaching and educating others, that is why for the past 3 years I have been living and working in Istanbul while teaching English to different age groups: kindergarten, school, university as well as adults. I have had students from Beginners to Advanced as well as several businessmen and CEOs of international companies located in Istanbul. What is more, for the last 2 years I have been teaching Estonian, English and Russian online through Skype that gave me chance to meet people from all over the world and help them on their journey of learning foreign languages in a comfortable and enjoyable environment.We are going to have a 20-30-minute trial lesson during which we can get to know each other, set expectations towards the lessons and schedule the timetable. The next step is simple - we start learning the language of your choice! As simple as it is :)During the lessons we will focus on making you speak even with the limited vocabulary because speaking is the key to learning a new language quickly and in a fun way!Cannot wait to receive your in-mail and help you on your journey to learn and speak a foreign language.Martin Read more
Very experienced teacher!
Group lessons possible