Practice Business Dutch vocabulary
Drag the correct sentences into the correct boxes.
1. ____ (How was your journey?) Het was een lange reis naar Amsterdam. (It was a long journey to Amsterdam.)
2. ____ (May I introduce you to Ms. de Vries.) Leuk u te ontmoeten Mevrouw de Vries. (Nice to meet you Ms. de Vries.)
3. Dit is meneer van Dijk, hij is de ____. (This is Mr. van Dijk, he is the Division Manager.)
4. ____ (Can I get you something to drink?) Ik zou graag een glaasje water willen. (I would like a glass of water.)
5. We gaan zo met ____ beginnen. (We are going to start with the meeting soon.)
6. ____ is goed gegaan. (The negotiation went well.)
7. ____ (Did you have a pleasant flight?) Er was veel turbulentie, maar verder was het prima. (There was a lot of turbulence, but other than that it was fine.)
8. De lijndiagram laat zien dat de omzet ____ toeneemt. (The line chart shows that the turnover increases annually.)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Dutch language lessons from beginner to advanced
I teach: Dutch
Hi! I live in Germany since 2014, I live in the Frankfurt am Main area. I teach German to refugees since the beginning of 2017 and I have been... teaching Dutch at several language schools, at peoples homes and in-house at several companies. I passed the C1-level Test for German at the Goethe Institut. It is my goal to adapt my lessons as much as possible to the wishes of the student. This means that, besides offering regular learning methods, I am open to initiatives like talking about subjects that are of interest to the student, for example reading and discussing articles, watching and discussing educational videos and/or current happenings in the world. I look forward to meeting you online! Read more
English and Dutch Classes
I teach: Dutch, English
Hello!My name is Danique de Jong and I am a 20 year old student living in the Netherlands. I am Dutch, but grew up in Austria, Germany and... Portugal and I speak English and Dutch fluently and German proficiently. I am currently studying to become an international primary school teacher. Additionally, I currently tutor several students in my neighborhood for math and English. Growing up in many cultures and learning several languages, means I can teach you about the grammar, spelling, sentence structure etc. of a language, as well as the cultural influences on the langauge.I offer a trial lesson to get to know each other, determine what I can do for you and create a plan. I really enjoy teaching other people so I hope you'll join me for a lesson. Read more
Dutch and Spanish teacher.
I teach: Dutch, Spanish
Hi, I'm Adriaan. I have been teaching for seven years Dutch and Spanish to students of all levels, from absolute beginners to students who... only need conversation. My students are of all ages, from 9 to 76 years old and from all continents. With each student I create a Google doc in which I put all the grammatical information, exercises and homework after each class. I can help you if you want to learn the language for fun, for work, or to prepare for an exam. Languages are my passion! See you soon! Read more