Practice Business Dutch vocabulary
Drag the correct sentences into the correct boxes.
1. ____ (How was your journey?) Het was een lange reis naar Amsterdam. (It was a long journey to Amsterdam.)
2. ____ (May I introduce you to Ms. de Vries.) Leuk u te ontmoeten Mevrouw de Vries. (Nice to meet you Ms. de Vries.)
3. Dit is meneer van Dijk, hij is de ____. (This is Mr. van Dijk, he is the Division Manager.)
4. ____ (Can I get you something to drink?) Ik zou graag een glaasje water willen. (I would like a glass of water.)
5. We gaan zo met ____ beginnen. (We are going to start with the meeting soon.)
6. ____ is goed gegaan. (The negotiation went well.)
7. ____ (Did you have a pleasant flight?) Er was veel turbulentie, maar verder was het prima. (There was a lot of turbulence, but other than that it was fine.)
8. De lijndiagram laat zien dat de omzet ____ toeneemt. (The line chart shows that the turnover increases annually.)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Online Dutch classes
I teach: Dutch
Hello!My name is Guus Weltings. I am 21 years old and I am currently living in the Netherlands. Currently I'm speaking two languages (Dutch... and English), and learning two others (Spanish and German), so I am very familiar with the process!Dutch can be used in more countries than you think! It is an official language in Aruba, Brussels, Curaçao, Flanders, Sint Maarten and Suriname. The Dutch culture is very diverse and full of foreign influences. I can help you learn all you want about our country and culture, and have fun doing so! Of course, if you just want to practice your Dutch by having conversations I can help you as well.We can start off with a free trial class in which we will get to know each other and make a planning for the topics that you want to learn. After our trial class we could start right away with your first class!I hope to see you soon! Tot snel!Guus Read more
Dutch language lessons from beginner to advanced
I teach: Dutch
Hi! I live in Germany since 2014, I live in the Frankfurt am Main area. I teach German to refugees since the beginning of 2017 and I have been... teaching Dutch at several language schools, at peoples homes and in-house at several companies. I passed the C1-level Test for German at the Goethe Institut. It is my goal to adapt my lessons as much as possible to the wishes of the student. This means that, besides offering regular learning methods, I am open to initiatives like talking about subjects that are of interest to the student, for example reading and discussing articles, watching and discussing educational videos and/or current happenings in the world. I look forward to meeting you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
English lessons all levels
I teach: Dutch, English, French, German
Hello,I would love to help you improve your knowledge of English.I adapt the lessons following your wishes : are you a beginner and need to get... some basic knowledge with grammar and easy texts or do you want to improve your conversation skills. I can help you either way.Looking forward to meeting you ! Read more