Exercise on the use of greetings in Italian - Fill in the blanks
1. It's 9 AM; you meet an elderly person in the elevator. You say: «____!»
2. You and your mom are having a chat late in the night, then you start feeling sleepy. Before leaving you say: «____!»
3. You are having a walk in town and meet a friend of yours. You say: «____, and then ask ____?» to know if he/she is doing fine.
4. You're on your way to meet your sister for a chat. You'll be there in five minutes. You text her: ____!
5. You are at a gala dinner with a lot of important guests. When introducing yourself, you say «____!»
6. It's the last day at your summer school in Italy and you are travelling back home. To all your Italian friends you say: «____!»
7. It's 4 PM, you enter a shop and say: «____!»
8. And when leaving, you say: «____!»
9. You have finished working for the day and you are going home. You'll be back tomorrow, so you say: «____!»
10. You have finished working, but you are meeting your colleagues later for dinner. Now you say: «____!»
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more