Are you a native Dutch speaker? Do you have experience in teaching? Then coLanguage is the right place for you! This page will show you how it works.
How to teach online?
Teaching on coLanguage is easy! You just have to follow the following steps:
- Register as a teacher on coLanguage
- Complete your profile
- Get verified by doing a skype interview with us
- Get student requests or contact students yourself
- Give your first lesson!
Advantages of working online
Teaching students from coLanguage comes with benefits. Some of them are:
- The process to find students is easy
- Students are motivated and eager to learn
- Security of payment for both sides
- Flexible working hours
- You decide the amount of hours you want to teach
How to earn money online on coLanguage
On coLanguage you can choose the amount of remuneration yourself. The minimum price for a lesson is 12 euros per hour.
The payment for your lessons can be done via:
- Bank Transfer
Requirements of an online teaching job
Working as an online language teacher comes with some requirements. CoLanguage values quality and professionality.
Therefore, we think it is very important that our teachers:
- Are experienced
- Are motivated
- Have a professional teaching environment
- Have a good internet connection
- Do a skype interview with coLanguage to show who they are