My name is Zlatko. I believe that learning Bulgarian online with me gives you the best of both worlds: fast progress and enjoyment.Taking on the challenge to learn a new language is impressive. The reasons might be different. Some people give it a go because they just like new things. Others need to learn a new language because they are moving to a country where the language is spoken. Remember that whatever your reason is, it is your motivation that is the key to successful learning.
Who am I and why to pick me up:
- online and face-to-face teaching experience: over 15 years helping hundreds of students achieve their language goals
- flexibility: willing to tailor my techniques to both your interests and specific needs
- patience and excellent listening skills
- honesty and collaboration: let's build trust and consider our work as a partnership
- native Bulgarian speaker with oustanding educational background
- sence of humour
In general, my teaching style includes, but is not limited to:
- speaking practice through role-play activities, stotytelling and discussions
- gap filling excercises
- listening comprehension
- vocabulary development
- accent reduction
How does that grab you? If interested, drop me a line and we'll discuss your language goals and expectations.
Hope to see you soon.
Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of every lesson:
• Review what you covered in your previous lesson. Focus on things you had difficulty with. I’ll definitely go over them.
• It is always a great idea to take notes during your lessons. It helps you stay more focused on what you’re learning.
• Feel free to ask me if anything has come up since your last lesson that you want clarification on. Your questions do not have to be prior lesson related, maybe you are just curious about how to say something.
• Be sure you have completed your homework assignments. If you were not able to complete them, make notes about what stumped you. Were the instructions not clear enough, was the vocabulary beyond your level of comprehension, were the grammar rules too overwhelming, was there too much homework for the time you had planned to spend on it, etc.
• Contact me prior to your next lesson if there are any issues or changes you would like to make me aware of so I can have a chance to make changes to your learning plan.
Hope this helps.
|Contacted by:||7 students|
|Last access:||1 day ago|
|Registered:||1 year ago|
French, English & Dutch - All levels
I teach: Dutch, English, French
Hi! My name is Bart, I am 31 years old, live in Amsterdam and I'm an advanced English/French/Dutch speaker and teacher. Having lived in... several countries I know what it's like to learn a foreign language and how challenging this can be. During our lessons I will explain how to deal your language difficulties and simplify them for you.I offer teaching for:ENGLISH:- Levels/exams A1,A2,B1,B2,C1- English for high school and students - To improve your English for other reasons (ex: English family, to be more comfortable making conversation, practical/social English) FRENCH:- Levels/exams A1,A2,B1,B2,C1- French for high school and students - To improve your French for other reasons (ex: French family, to be more comfortable making conversation, practical/social French) DUTCH:- A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 levels/exams (including 'INBURGERINGSCURSUS')- Dutch for high school and students- Improving Dutch for OTHER REASONS(Dutch family, just to make conversation, to develop practical/sociallanguage skills etc.)How I teach:1 - Your level and objective(s)At the start we will discuss your level and objectives. This way I can efficiently give you the help that you need. 2 - Open communicationI have an open way of teaching in which I encourage students to keep telling me what their difficulties are or where they would like to improve. In my experience this saves a lot of time and also makes the lessons more fun.3 - Simplify instead of complicateI am good at listening and understanding why students are having difficulties with certain issues. This way I can simplify the issue and teach you Dutch in an easy and understandable way.4 - InvolvedI am involved with my students' objectives and am constantly looking for the best and most efficient way to make progress. I am a positive and optimistic person and this is also how I teach. I focus on how to do it right instead of wasting too much time on why something is wrong. I also prefer to simplify rather than to complicate issues. This creates a pleasant learning atmosphere and makes our lessons more productive and fun.At the same time I am also quite competitive. Once you share your goal(s) or expectations with me I will make sure that we do what it takes to achieve and hopefully exceed them.The reason why I like teaching so much is because I enjoy showing people what they are capable of and to help them achieve their goals. At the same time I am becoming a better teacher after every lesson so, in fact, you are also teaching me :) Read more
German lessons and learning materials included
I teach: English, French, German
My name is Christina and I provide fun German and French language lesson for children and adult beginners or intermediate who want to... strengthen their language skills, improve the grammar knowledge, enrich the vocabulary and get into the German culture! I can teach in English or French!I had experince in teaching German, English and French to foreign people so I do have a lot of useful learning material I can provide you to make it easier! Read more
This teacher is one of our premium members. A premium teacher is very motivated to provide an excellent learning experience.
Professionnal French courses with a French native and certified teacher
I teach: French
Hello,Are you looking to learn or improve your French in a Fun and relaxed atmosphere?Look no further !My name is Anissa and I'm a French... native and certified teacher.Focusing on each student's individual level, interests, and goals, my online classes are effective to achieve impressive learning results in a shorter period of time. The courses will be based on your personal needs and during the class you will receive direct explanations, correction and feedback in order to instantly improve your language skills.Whether you want to learn French for your own pleasure or preparing for an exam, an upcoming interview or a presentation at work, I will be happy to assist you in reaching your goals.My online classes are available at any time! Choose a subject from my curriculum or request your own topic, date, time and start master your French!I look forward to meeting you,Anissa, your French (and nice) teacher :)*Please note that I'm not offering a free trial anymore* Read more