Hi! Are you interested in learning English for university, work, travel or living abroad? Whatever your reason for learning, I can help you reach your goals. My name is Louise and I am a TEFL Certified English tutor from the North-East of England. I have 8 years of experience. My goal is to inspire you to speak confidently and fluently.
- Intensive conversational courses: Discover idioms and expressions that help you talk about everything from passions or current events.
- Trinity Exam preparation: Courses for ISE I, II and III and GESE. Individual modules Speaking/Listening and Reading/Writing also available.
- Cambridge Exam preparation (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, & IELTS) with methodology and exam practice
- Preparing specific parts of the Cambridge Exam (Reading, Use of English, Listening, Writing or Speaking) for all levels (KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, & IELTS) with methodology and practice
- General English (A1-C2 level): Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing and take your English to the next level
- English in the workplace: Achieve that promotion by improving your English at work.
- Travel English: The language you need to feel comfortable and not depend on a dictionary or a friend
What can you expect when you book a trial lesson with me?
We will discuss your goals and how I can help you to achieve them. We will work together as a team, using a range of lesson materials that interest and challenge you.
My teaching method is based on giving the student the confidence to speak.
- In the first lesson I conduct an analysis of the student’s needs and current English level.
- On the basis of the test and the requirements of the student, I tailor the best lesson plan.
- All the courses are intensive, interactive and audio visual.
I can't wait to see you for the trial lesson!
|Contacted by:||13 students|
|Last access:||3 months ago|
|Registered:||2 years ago|