What will our lessons be like?
- MOTIVATIONAL: I can do more than just be your TEACHER, but also a COACH and a PSYCHOLOGIST concerning your studying process, and a FRIEND you will feel comfortable to talk with.
- HOLISTIC: We will develop all four skills: SPEAKING, LISTENING and READING throughout the class and you will practise WRITING during the homework. Writing is a powerful way to stop and think slowly and consciously to help you better understand the language patterns and find the vocabulary you need to express whatever you want at a relaxed pace.
We will work on PRONUNCIATION because it not only allows you to sound more natural and to be understood but to understand the foreign speech better.
- FUN and CREATIVE: I use a bunch of materials and activities and always try to find a way around CONNECTING my student´s interests and hobbies to the studying of Russian.
- FRIENDLY and RELAXED: I create a relaxed atmosphere, which will help you to express yourself with NO FEAR.
- VALUABLE and USABLE: I will use AUTHENTIC language using reduced forms, adapted to your current level because the INPUT should be COMPREHENSIBLE to make the study EFFICIENT.
FLEXIBLE: I am always open to your feedback so we will adapt the methods I use to your current teaching style.
INTERACTIVE: we will go through the vocabulary using real objects and/or gestures when possible.
Why should you book a lesson with me?
- I am a native Russian speaker from Moscow with a “standard accent” and clear diction.
- I am fluent in Spanish, English and Italian so it will not be a problem for me to use it as an Intermediary language with beginners. I will try to speak as much as possible in Russian with Intermediate students and 99% in Russian starting from around B2 level.
- I have experience teaching Russian to native speakers of Spanish, English and Italian (and Russian)
- RUSSIAN was MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT back in school and TEACHING has been my PASSION since then, hence; I devote time to study HOW TO TEACH (I´m taking TESOL course now) and find ways to IMPROVE in that field.
- I will LEAD you throughout the process and share the RESPONSIBILITY with you.
- I LOVE QUESTIONS and MISTAKES because it´s the best way to learn and improve.
- I am a serious person, so I carefully prepare for the lessons, but easy-going, so you will find it comfortable talking to me.
- I enjoy what I am doing (and you will notice that right from the trial lesson!)
SO, WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM BOOKING A LESSON WITH ME? :)
|Contacted by:||5 students|
|Last access:||1 month ago|
|Registered:||1 year ago|